Sales Manager - Advertising - Publishing - Media
Sales Manager - Online and Print Media Publishing - £40000 Basic Salary with £50000 OTE
Our client is a highly renowned media publishing brand in the UK and due to their continued expansion, they are looking for an Sales Manager to join their successful team.
The Telesales Manager will be responsible for managing and mentoring the Telesales Team to meet their individual objectives.
You will be a relationship-orientated individual with experience in a Team Leading or Sales Management capacity, and be expected to lead by example, managing & growing client accounts.
Key Responsibilities for the successful Sales Manager:
- Manage, train and mentor the advertising Telesales team, maximising their potential
- Ensure monthly advertising sales targets are achieved across the portfolio
- Identify opportunities that progress the standing and profitability of the product group
- Forecast and report on sales progress and patterns
- Ensure all new business is followed up and converted to repeat business
- Develop and grow personal client base and spend, as well as that of the entire team
- Lead from the front and set the standard
- Must have people management experience in a Call Centre Team Leader or Telesales Management capacity
- Must have Online Media, Print Advertising or Publishing sales experience
- Have a background in a B2B sales environment, with a track-record of achieving targets.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Team player with strong consultative sales skills, who enjoys working collaboratively.
- Ability to manage tasks and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experienced at building effective client relationships through positive communication.
- Results driven and motivated individual.
- Computer skills, including proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Benefits Package for the successful Sales Manager:
- £40000 Basic salary
- £50000 OTE
- Uncapped Commission
- Continuous development
- Career Progression
- 4 weeks’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
If you are interested in working for a well-known organisation with a growing publishing division, please email me your CV, today.