Automotive Sales Executive
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Sales Executive Required in Truro.
Salary: Up to £18,000 Basic, OTE £45,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Sales Executive Required For Prestige Main Car Dealer - Truro
Prestige Car Sales Executive
Our Prestige Motor Trade Clients are currently looking for a Car Sales Executive for their busy Automotive Main Dealership.
The aim of the role is to sell both New and Used vehicles, Accessories, Finance, Finance related products, and Warranties; with the aim of reaching and exceeding targets.
Main duties will include:
* Keeping customers informed of delivery progress and advise Customers of any delay.
* To follow up present bank of customers.
* To appraise part-exchange vehicles in a professional manner and agree valuation with Sales Manager.
* To offer and arrange test drives for customers.
* Ensure demonstration vehicles are well maintained, clean and available for demonstration at all times.
* To ensure New and Used displays are maintained to high standard.
* Resolve any queries, which may arise and collect payment from customers who do not have an established credit account before releasing the vehicle.
* Maintain good Customer relationships and resolve any problems that arise immediately, enlisting the advice or assistance of job superior if necessary. Notify department management of any customer complaints.
* Provide the customer with a proper receipt for any moneys received.
* Answer general queries at the sales desk or on the telephone in a polite and courteous manner.
* Maintain a smart and clean appearance and carry out all duties in a safe and courteous manner.
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Dealership Jobs in Truro, please contact James Gilchrist .
To apply please send your CV to James Gilchrist quoting J66317, Car Sales Executive, Truro.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on if you wish to discuss this copyright