Assistant Facilities Manager - Commercial
Our Client, an international advisory firm are looking to recruit for an Assistant Facilities Manager to work in the Commercial Management team located in London. The Assistant Facilities Manager will assist the Regional Facilities Manager in managing the existing portfolio of commercial properties. You will take direct responsibility for managing a number of the properties, acting as the primary point of contact for tenants and ensuring the smooth delivery of services.
- Assisting the Regional FM in the management of the service charge budgets and provision of facilities services across the commercial portfolio.
- Taking direct responsibility for the management of a number of properties, acting as a first point of contact to tenants.
- Undertaking periodic property inspections, to include tenant meetings.
- Ensuring compliance with the current regulations and all H&S aspects on site.
- Managing and monitoring key service providers.
- Assisting Regional FM with tender/negotiate/contracts of service providers.
- Producing service charge budgets, monitor expenditure and reconcile accounts at year end, in line with RICS code of practice.
- Organizing and maintaining files, records, online databases and assisting with the preparation of all required reports, minutes etc.
- Processing and coding supplier invoices.
- Assisting the Regional FM in dealing with all ad-hoc queries and tasks related to effectively and efficiently managing the properties
The Person: To apply, you MUST have solid knowledge and understanding of facilities management and finance on a multiple commercial portfolio. The successful candidate will have excellent customer service skills and good oral and written communication skills with excellent accuracy and attention to detail. You will also be highly organized, with an ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize schedules. This is a great opportunity to join a growing and expanding team offering career progression.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.