An exciting opportunity to work for a leading company in the Travel sector. My client are seeking an Ecommerce Manager.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Support the Ecommerce & Digital Manager
- You will manage a small team
- To deliver multi channel sales plan for the companies website, with a focus on driving the conversation rate.
- Maintain web content, ensuring its up to date
- Analyse all customer on site behaviours, with the opportunity to optimize the customer experience of the website.
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to deliver engaging content
- You will identify ways to deliver a competitive edge to the website, complete testing on tools and checking for defects on the companies website to ensure the customer experience is user friendly and easy to use.
- You will be experienced in mobile and mobile applications
- Ensure all on page SEO activities comply with the latest guidelines
- Support all brand and promotional campaigns
- Monitor and analyse market trends, competitor activity
- Measure the performance of campaigns
- Produce and report on KPIS on a weekly basis.
The successful candidate will need to ideally have the following:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Strong Experience in Ecommerce and Digital Marketing
- Adaptable to new technologies
- You will have strong communication skills both written and oral.
- Management Experience
- Commercially Focused
If you have a strong background in Ecommerce and are looking to work for a large corporate company with clear progression and benefits package. Apply today!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business