Legal & Compliance Assistant
Third Bridge provides private equity firms, hedge funds and strategy consultants with the information that they need to understand the value of their investment opportunities.
Our vision for delivering deep insight and unbiased market intelligence has evolved into a business with a range of complementary services, six offices across three continents and a global client base.
Whether it is facilitating a private conversation with an industry veteran, moderating a dialogue between experts and investors, or extracting insights from within the supply chain of a poorly documented industry, we are on our clients’ side, helping them to make informed investment decisions.
At Third Bridge, our Legal and Compliance framework is an integral part of our business; as such we are looking to hire an Assistant to join our Legal and Compliance team in London. The main purpose of this role is to support the legal and compliance requirements of the business across all our international offices.
- Ensuring we are compliant with applicable laws, internal compliance procedures and pre-agreed client specific processes
- Reviewing clients’ compliance procedures in a critical manner to improve and implement them
- Answering day-to-day legal and compliance queries from the business
- Reviewing materials published by Third Bridge
- Delivering compliance training to new employees
- Researching specific areas of the law relevant to the business such as IP, Data Protection, IT etc. when needed
- Organised with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to develop strong working relationships across the organisation working with individuals at all levels and across offices
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to identify risks and apply strategies to minimise them
- Degree level qualification (or equivalent)
- Some previous legal or compliance experience preferable, but not essential