Administrator - 8 week temp booking
We are working closely with a Non-profit organisation who are looking for a strong administrator to join their team for a 8 week temporary booking.
The purpose of this role is to assist the Chief Executive's office to provide comprehensive administrative and secretarial support in the office of the Board Chair and the Chief Executive. The job will require significant liaison within projects as well as regular contact with people in high profile positions in other organisations and in Government.Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- To schedule meetings for the Chair and Chief Executive, including travel arrangements.
- To provide a secretarial service to the Chair and Chief Executive - answering written and telephone enquiries and preparing correspondence for signature.
- To deal with invitations received by the Chair and Chief Executive, re-directing them to colleagues where appropriate and alerting the Communications and other ad hoc high profile events that the Chair and Chief Executive are unable to attend.
- To provide the first draft of the Chair and Chief Executive's board papers
- To organise stakeholder meetings / lunches for the Chair and Chief Executive in conjunction with the Manager in the Chair and Chief Executive's office
- To open and log in correspondence to the Chair and Chief Executive, copying to colleagues where necessary.
- To manage the Chair and Chief Executive's personal expenses
- To welcome external visitors for the Chair and Chief Executive and arrange refreshments.
- To cover for the Manager, Chair and Chief Executive's office when they are absent.
- Experience of similar work ideally in a related field and providing support at Director level.
- Clear and effective verbal communication skills together with a courteous and helpful manner. An ability to liaise confidently on behalf of the Chair and Chief Executive.
- A high standard of written communication, including an ability to write in a variety of styles, tailored to each audience.
- Good team working skills with a collaborative approach and willingness to work flexibly to deliver the demands of the joint office.
- An organised and methodical approach to work with the ability to prioritise a variety of tasks and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- A high level of attention to detail, accuracy and precision when producing work.
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision and to identify options and recommend changes when issues arise.
The right candidates will be available immediately and who can work the full 8 week booking.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 days