We are currently looking for project manager for our Walton Site. (Croydon site)
Previous experience in project management in a new build environment is essential.
• Up to date relevant knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
• Up to date relevant knowledge of building legislation.
• Confident communicator able to communicate with all those who have a stake in the project.
• Team commitment and the ability to work alone.
• Demonstrates eye for detail and commitment to delivering excellent standards.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Mentor and support others.
• Ability to negotiate and influence.
• Effectively manage time in order to meet deadlines.
• Professional attitude and approach to work and well presented.
• Ability to competently operate MS Office (Word & Excel).
• To be self-motivated, enthusiastic, and flexible. Undertake programming, to maximum added value and minimise disruption to the project Provide structured approach to project planning to include health and safety, execution methods and quality Manage, train and develop all reporting staff
• Health and Safety Issues
• Be responsible for site safety
• Ensure HSE requirements are met
• Quality Control
• Ensure compliance and planning supervisor requirements
• Application for all licences, permits etc and ensuring they are in place prior to contract commencement
• Ensuring that site set up works are complied with
• Co-ordination with sub-contractors and appointment of them in conjunction with the project surveyor
• Attendance, preparation and reporting for all meetings in relation to the project
Starting salary £60-70K depending on experience
If you think this position is of interest to you, please email your CV