Events and PR Assistant - Park Lane, London
Do you have experience in an Events and PR role or would you like to start a career in this area ? Do you have strong project management and writing skills, the ability to multitask and meet challenging deadlines ? If so, we are looking for you.
GPEA Ltd are looking for an Events and PR Assistant to support the Group Marketing Manager in organising all company events including but not limited to conferences, exhibitions and the Fine & Country Gold Cup.
You will also:
- Research and book venues, catering, entertainment and external speakers
- Contact and book sponsors and exhibitors
- Coordinate communications for the events
- Communicate with all stakeholders to ensure each understands their role in the event
- Attend the event and ensuring that it all runs as intended
- Proof read
- Assist with social media and pitching
- Send PR opportunities and other agent alerts
- Carry out some Blog writing and Vendor interviews
GPEA Ltd delivers business support and marketing solutions to property professionals. GPEA Ltd is the parent company for Fine & Country; high-end brand for estate agents, The Guild of Property Professionals; membership organisation for estate agents, PropertyPlatform; online estate agency solution and PropertyLogic; online marketing and IT provider.