Internal Sales Account Manager
We are looking for an Internal Account Manager with a strong record of accomplishment of new business development, to join our fantastic Client based in Kings Lynn.
You will be responsible for managing and growing existing accounts and developing new accounts. Dealing at all levels, you will both have an attention for detail, be well organised and be comfortable at all levels including at strategic level.
Utilising the existing relationship, there will also be potential for development of other new accounts and partnerships and contracts.
- Daily outgoing calls to all your customers, building relationships, bring about product awareness to distributors and proactively seeking new opportunities.
- Daily outgoing calls to prospect customers.
- Managing pricing with a clear focus on Growth and Margin, minimising business risk.
- Sell Value added concepts and solutions to the Client
- Demonstrate Equipment and products.
- Identify new opportunities with the client at all levels.
The essential skills
- Hands-on approach and ability to deliver through others
- Positive 'can do' attitude
- Excellent knowledge of sales procedures with experience in planning, reporting and managing sales
- Proven ability in business development through relationship building both over the phone and face-to-face, continually driving for new business and a solution driven approach within a proactive sales role.
- An effective presenter, communicator and relationship builder at all levels, with the ability to understand and translate the business needs of organisations and individuals
- Customer service driven; highly responsive with analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be able to work as part of team and motivate colleagues.
- Passionate about increasing sales year on year, looking for new opportunities where possible.
- Strong IT Skills including Microsoft Office or equivalent
- Well organised with the ability to plan ahead
- Fast Learner with commercial, systems and processes
- Creative, enthusiastic, engaged and determined to succeed.
In return you will receive a salary of £20,000 - £22,000 depending on experience + Bonus + progression opportunities for the right candidate as the business grows.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply online ensuring your CV and contact details are up-to-date.
Opportunity managed by Nikki Cranmer, Permanents Consultant at Reed Specialist Recruitment - email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business