A well-known subsidiary of a media group is looking for a Management Accountant to join their growing team. They have recently gained two new client accounts and are predicting a big jump in revenues. This is an exciting time to join the company and group, with plenty of room for progression as the entity grows and within the group as a whole.
Duties will include:
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Overseeing the work of the Finance Assistant and AP Clerk
- Improving payment process to reduce risk and increase speed.
- Liaising with auditors at year-end
- Assisting senior staff with preparation of annual budgets and monthly analysis
- Ad hoc project work
- Manage payroll
- VAT returns and refund applications
- Cash management
Please apply if you are a newly qualified CIMA or ACCA Management Accountant with experience in the media/ advertising sectors. They are looking to interview from 20th March.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 4 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance and Pro-Education: