Mortgage and Protection Advisor / Broker - South London
We are a directly authorised brokerage in South London and are looking to recruit a Trainee Mortgage and Protection Advisor to join our team on an employed basis.
Ideally you will already have CeMAP 1-3 (or equivalent qualification) and have some understanding of the property market.
The duties will be as follows:
- Speak to clients to understand their circumstances and then advise them as most appropriate
- Research the market and present your suitable recommendation to the clients
- Prepare and submit mortgage and insurance applications
- Follow-up with lenders, insurers, clients, etc. to ensure that transactions are running smoothly
- Maintain the case files and the database to be up to date and compliant
- Numerate with great attention to detail
- Competent with Windows based computer systems
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Open and self-motivated
- Able to work under pressure
- Willingness to continuously learn and adapt
Hours are typically Monday to Friday 9 am to 5.30 pm.
Most of the business will be conducted over the phone and by email, although sometimes you may also meet clients face to face.