Marketing Manager - Browns
Are you an ambitious and experienced Marketer, with a passion for food and drink and an understanding of the restaurant/bistro marketplace? We may just have the opportunity for you!
Browns, is an exciting and contemporary brand looking to recruit a dynamic and passionate Marketing Manager. After opening our first Browns brassiere in 1973, we created a brand that offered an extraordinary experience by combining quality food and drink with a buzzing atmosphere, in beautiful buildings.
This is a very exciting time for both you and the brand, where as a Marketing Manager you will work as part of a hugely passionate team of both marketers and operators, evolving the brand and playing a crucial part in the re-model program of a collection of premium restaurants.
As MARKETING MANAGER, you will have previous experience in brand marketing within the HOSPITALITY industry, this role is fast paced and varied, and includes:
- Developing the Browns brand personality through tone of voice, imagery and content marketing
- Deliver the annual marketing plan; building awareness of the Browns proposition and reasons to visit
- Deliver effective, creative communication and promotional strategies
- Developing and executing creative campaigns that resonate with the Brown’s guest
- Leading the initiative to drive and increase bookings
- Leading, coaching and development of Browns Assistant Marketing Manager
- Creating supportive digital communication strategies including the CRM strategy
- Creatively evaluating consumer trends, market conditions, competitor information and implement marketing strategy accordingly
- Driving Brown's profit, volume and market share objectives in line with company ambition
- Developing and maximising third party relationships, such as Creative agencies
- 4 years+ experience in a Marketing Manager brand hospitality role
- Deep understanding of brand management
- A strategic and commercial attitude to sales and marketing
- Creative and dynamic
- Experience with tone of voice development
- Degree educated [preferably marketing discipline] or equivalent experience in brand marketing roles
- CIM qualifications highly desirable