Generic Trainer/ Assessor including Management
Job Role: Generic Trainer/ Assessor including Management (40 hours per week - Flexibility required)
Location: West Midlands
Salary: £30,000 plus incentive structure based on retention
An exciting opportunity to join a fast growing young company with an innovative approach to delivering apprenticeships development and work based learning programmes.
We are looking for experienced trainer/assessors with the ability to support the design and delivery of bespoke sector specific business solutions with apprenticeship framework for business sustainability and growth. You will support the design of generic programmes for your sector and be part of an integrated end to end solution for employers to support engagement and development of their workforce.
We have opportunities for roles in professional services inc Leadership & Management Levels 3 & 4, Team Leading Level 2, Customer Service Level 2 & 3.
Part of your role will be to -
• assist in the development of the delivery programme for your sector
• carry out delivery and assessment for your occupational area of competence
• support the development of appropriate e learning tools to enable a blended learning solution to support learners and open up access
• support development of commercial offerings and bespoke delivery for other funding streams
• Some travel out of area may be required Essential Criteria
• Previous experience of delivering vocational qualifications in leadership and management Levels 3 & 4, Team Leading Level 2, Customer Service Level 2 & 3
• Knowledge and experience of current apprenticeship programmes
• DBS clearance
• PTLSS, PGCE or Cert Ed for training purposes
• TAQA Assessor (A1 V1) for assessing purposes
• Full UK Driving Licence
• Programme course design experience
• Verifier qualification (V1and D34)
• experience of group delivery models