Recruiter: RJ Power Group
Job Location: Horsham West Sussex RH12
Salary: £30,000- £34,000 per annum , dependent on qualification and experience.
A great opportunity to join a fast moving electrical engineering company at its Group Offices in Horsham. RJ Power Group is a specialist electrical contractor providing engineering solutions in the power sector and currently has two complementary subsidiaries in rail and power networks with plans for further subsidiary expansion.
Are you looking for a new Finance Job opportunity? We are looking to recruit an experienced Finance Assistant to join our small team to start May 2017. Your role will be varied and involve building relationships with our commercial teams, managing our credit control and sales ledger as well as financial reconciliations and month end work.
To be successful you will need to be an excellent communicator in the English Language both spoken and in writing as well as highly organised and computer literate, especially with Excel. Ideally an AAT level 3 or 4 or early CIMA/ACA studier with a minimum of five years’ work experience. Experience in the construction or electrical engineering industry is advantageous. Knowledge of Evolution M software is desirable but not essential.
· Phoning and emailing customers (all B2B) to collect money due.
· Answering Customer queries via telephone and email
· Raising Sales Invoices
· Company Credit Cards
· SubContractor and Employee Timesheet analysis and entry
· Cover for Purchase Ledger during holiday and sickness
· Fixed Asset Register
· Monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliations
· Intercompany transactions and reconciliations
· Multi Cost Centre allocations and coding
· Accruals and prepayments
· VAT Returns
· Assisting in Monthly Management Accounts Prep
· Cashflow and forecasting
· Ad Hoc work as required by Financial Controller.
With ambitious growth plans and a clear market focus this is an extremely exciting time to join the company. Holiday entitlement of 25 days, competitive salary, pension scheme, ample car parking.
Closing Date for applications 26 March 2017
Please send CV and covering letter to - Mrs Sam Higgs -