Customer Operations Advisor
Customer Operations is at heart of Triodos Bank. We are responsible for a wide range of critical processes and functions that touch almost all parts of the UK branch. An example of some of the areas we cover are: payments processing, account administration, opening and closing of accounts, transaction monitoring to name a few. We ensure that requests from customers and the wider bank are delivered with speed and accuracy.
We pioneer positive change with a strong focus on operational efficiency and customer experience. A champion personal growth and career development, Customer Operations has been a starting point for many successful careers at Triodos Bank and beyond.
Reporting to the Customer Operations Team Leader, the purpose of this role is to provide excellent administrative and operational support to customers both internally and externally and to be responsible for day to day processing of customer requests in accordance with the business and customer operations team needs, whilst meeting the necessary service level agreements. Accountabilities for this role include to:
- Adhere to team processes, and ensure all are up to date. Complete work in line with banking practice and regulatory requirements
- Adhere to daily deadlines and timelines to ensure that relevant work is completed
- Ability to recognise, report and resolve all customer complaints. All complaints to be checked by the complaint experts within the team
- Proactive in suggesting continuous improvements in line with current process improvement methodology
- Prioritise own workload by working to a daily workflow plan given to them
- Achieve consistent RFT score in line with set targets in all processes
- Achieve set SLA's and KPI's
- Escalate issues which prevent the daily workflow plan being achieved and controls being met
- Provide excellent customer service
- Balance and maintain the relevant suspense accounts owned by your team
In order to be successful in this role, candidates should possess the following skills and experience:
- Previous administrative experience in a regulated industry is preferable
- Ideally the administrative experience would include working to service level agreements, processing customer requests, data entry, banking experience/knowledge and quality checking of work
- Strong administrative skills and communicating clearly with confidence
- A 'can do' attitude combined with an affinity to Triodos values and behaviours
- Excellent interpersonal skills to maintain good working relationships internally & externally
In return for your commitment and hard work, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary of £17,500 to £19,000, depending on experience, plus a benefits package including:
- Non-contributory pension scheme from your first day of 5% in year 1 and 10% from year 2 onwards
- Life Assurance - x 4 basic pay
- Income Protection - 75% of basic pay after 26 weeks sick and following six months service
- Wellbeing - £50 a year to spend on a hobby, interest, pampering or something else to improve your wellbeing
- 25 days (FTE) + bank holidays per annum
- Voluntary benefits, including discount and childcare vouchers
Our mission is to make money work more consciously for positive social, environmental and cultural change. We believe that banking can, and should be a powerful force for good, serving individuals and communities and contributing to a more sustainable society. In order to apply, you need to be able to provide documentation that you are eligible to work in the UK. Please email your CV with your covering letter.
Please note, Triodos Bank reserves the right to bring forward the closing date of any of its job vacancies in the event that we receive a suitable number of high quality applications from which to make a shortlist. Therefore, we recommend that you apply for one of our roles as soon as possible rather than wait until the published closing date. For the Bank's Co-workers, we will advise in advance of an early closing date.
Triodos Bank is a Living Wage employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.