Operational Change Manager
We have a great new role for an Operational Change Manager based in Chatham, Kent offering up to £48,000 with an extensive benefits package. The job holder will be required to provide business analysis and project management in respect of the groups retail savings capabilities and the ongoing enhancement to the savings servicing system and operational processes.
Responsibilities for the role of Operational Change Manager
- Project management in respect of several small business process improvements and larger change initiatives
- Serve as a conduit between the business units, analysis, technology teams and support teams
- Work with the team and external suppliers to understand, gather and document requirements, develop functional design documents and obtain sign offs and coordinate testing with the test team.
- Manage the projects required to upgrade the existing savings servicing system
- Be prepared to be hands on in undertaking business analysis including process and workflow analysis and seeing change though o delivery
- Where applicable line manages and coach all direct reports, including all aspects of line management, development, training provision. Conduct, sickness management, appraisals, employee administration and recruitment.
- Lead and manage the portfolio of projects
- Define business acceptance criteria and perform quality assurance of business analyst deliverables
- Proactively resolve project issues and mitigate project risks
- Present findings to senior stakeholders
Experience required for the role of Operational Change Manager
Proven background within Project Management with detailed knowledge of the project lifecycle and a variety of project approaches is essential
Experience in delivering and driving change is essential
Experience working in retail savings or mortgage originations and servicing via online and offline environments is desirable
GCSE or O’Level in both maths and English is essential
Demonstrate stakeholder management experience
Salary: up to £48,000 plus benefits
Benefits: Holiday = 24 days, 1 day increase after 2 years completed service, maximum 28 days, Holiday purchase scheme - up to 5 days in an annual leave year, Discretionary bonus of up to 10%, Pension - 5% employee, 8% employer contribution, Private Medical Insurance = 50% individual cover, Private Health Insurance - a year's service - 75% of basic salary, payable on an ongoing basis after 28 weeks of continuous absence, Overtime eligibility, Death in Service = 4 times basic salary
For more information regarding the role of Operational Change Manager please contact us
Stellar Select is acting as an employment agency and is a corporate member of the REC
Due to a high volume of applications, we will only contact you if your application has been successful. We aim to contact all successful contacts within two business days