Business Development Executive - Software Sales
Growing fast and we’re looking for talented individuals to join us and facilitate this growth. We’re an award winning cloud-based learning technologies company with an international presence (Offices in Madrid, A Coruna, London and Mexico City). We develop product and content-based solutions that allow our clients’ employees to learn the skills to perform in their jobs more effectively.
Reporting to the UK Commercial Director, we are looking for a Business Development Executive to work on the product side of our business and sell cloud-based software to Small/Medium sized companies in the UK.
The successful candidate will ideally be educated to graduate level and be looking to develop a long and successful career in sales. You will be working in a small office so attitude and personality are just as important as experience. We will offer a robust training program, which will include spending time at our head office in Spain, as well as accredited sales training from one of the UK’s leading sales talent organisations.
Basic Salary £25,000 -28,000 depending on experience
Year One OTE - £15k (£40,000 to £43,000 overall package)
24 days holiday
West London office
Laptop and Mobile
- Making initial contact via telephone and meeting with potential clients as required
- Nurturing warm leads through to opportunity status and then closing the deal
- Creating your own leads
- Track and report on revenue forecasts, relationship development activity etc.
- Be able to talk confidently about the benefits of utilising learning technologies to assist in employee development
- Attend shows and exhibitions as necessary
- Prepare high quality proposals and tender documents
- Liaise with Product Team and Learning Consultants to develop solutions for clients and prospects
- Conduct presentations to client and prospects when appropriate
- Educated to degree level, ideally Business Studies or Marketing
- Experience of working within a corporate sales environment, ideally L&D or HR Software
- Driven, with a passion for making good quality relationships to maintain key accounts
- An understanding and interest in technology
- Demonstrated ability and experience meeting sales targets
- Have excellent client facing and telephone skills
- Good Written and IT Skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative
- Full UK (clean) driving licence