A pioneering Tech City-based studio are looking for a strong Finance Manager to lead their in-house team. They are looking for someone who is confident relaying financial information to the board as well as managing a small team and making process improvements; in return they will provide the successful candidate with a competitive salary and benefits as well as personal growth alongside the expansion of the company.
- Preparation of monthly and annual reports for presentation to the board of directors
- Management of cash flow
- Supervision and management of a small team as well as assist them with development
- Recommendation of updates and improvements for accounting systems and processes
- Development of budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports
- Review of all financial plans and budgets regularly
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Provision of timely and accurate financial information
- Present reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members.
- Liaise with bank managers and auditors
- Oversee payroll process
What you need to have to be selected for the role:
- ACA/ ACCA / CIMA qualifications or equivalent
- At least 3 years' experience at management level
They are looking to hold interviews from next week so please apply now if interested.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 4 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance and Pro-Education: