This exciting role requires someone who is ambitious, open to learning and passionate about building a career in sales. We reward results with fantastic earning potential, industry leading training and an array of exciting career progression opportunities. If you’re currently looking to work in an international and hugely successful organisation we want to hear from you.
IQPC is a market leading international events and media company with offices around the globe. For over 40 years we have produced over 1500 events annually in industries like shared services, legal, pharma, telecoms, defence, big data and digital.
As a Sales Executive your responsibilities will involve:
- Interacting with key decision makers over the phone and selling the opportunity to attend one of our events
- Generating new business and account management
- International travel
- The sales executive will develop a deep understanding of industries like Shared Services, Operational Excellence, Customer Experience and a lot more.
The Sales Executive will have:
- Ideally 6-12 months experience working in a commercial environment and be used to interacting with multiple businesses over the phone (previous sales experience is preferential, but not essential).
- Be ambitious, business savvy and passionate about building your career in sales.
In return, the successful applicant will receive a competitive salary, uncapped commission and will have the opportunity to grow within a rapidly developing division of a market-leading organisation. We offer a great working culture and competitive company benefits.