Accounts Assistant - Creative Communications Agency
An exciting and successful creative communications business are looking for an Accounts Assistant to support the Financial Controller and take on responsibility of the day to day finance function and dealing with ad-hoc finance tasks.
- Purchase Ledger Control
- Input of purchase invoices
- Preparation of weekly payment runs
- Bank Postings
- Bank account reconciliations
- Purchase invoice queries and reconciliations
- Timesheet input and management
- Assisting with month-end & year-end accounts
- Assist Finance Controller
- Adoc finance related duties - including credit control & billings
- Filing system to incorporate all correspondences and purchase records
- Ensure filing system is maintained and up to date.
Ideally you will have at least 12 months’ solid accounts experience, ideally with an accounting degree with exposure to all round accounts along with previous experience of Paprika software and currently either studying CIMA or ACCA or an AAT Finalist.
This is superb opportunity for an Accounts Assistant with good all-round accounts knowledge with excellent communication and interpersonal skills that’s looking for the next step in accounts, supporting the financial controller.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.