Bookkeeper / Management Accountant - Canary Wharf
Anne Jagger Recruitment in London is working with an international customer service agency based in Canary Wharf. We are seeking an experienced Bookkeeper and Management Accountant to prepare month end reports and accounts. The job will involve assisting with audits, processing purchase invoices, daily reconciliation of the Sterling and Euro bank accounts and taking care of the whole expenses process.
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified or similar qualification with a minimum of 3 years’ experience
- The company uses Quickbooks so familiarity with Quickbooks is essential
- Competent in Microsoft Windows based packages, including word processing spreadsheets, databases, etc.
- A hands-on person with a strong customer service focus and the ability to build effective working relationships, both with other employees and external suppliers
- Knowledge of French would be an asset but not required
This role would suit a candidate with previous expertise in an accountancy management role. You must be self-motivated, hardworking and show great attention to detail. You must also be capable to work on your own.
The salary for this role is £40K-£45K. with an annual performance bonus. The role also offers private healthcare, dental and subsidised gym membership.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.