A large, well known charity is looking to recruit an experienced Qualified Management Accountant to join their finance team.
Reporting to the Head of Finance your daily’s duties will include:
- Production of monthly budgeting, forecasting and variance commentary that will support the directorate’s decision making process
- Support monthly operational reviews and analysis with senior management
- Provide insightful analysis with commentary that will improve future performance
- Maintain, review and control various Revenue and capital reporting Projects, working with both financial and non-financial colleagues
- Support the continuous improvement of the divisions forecasting and budgeting process and performance
- Monitoring and analysing Key Performance Indicators
- Monitoring whilst supporting with ad hoc analysis the organisations property portfolio
- Provide financial support for evaluation and pricing of new income generating initiatives and projects
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant from either a commercial or charity organisation, with proven strong management accounts experience as well as a customer and delivery focussed in their approach is essential.
In this key role it is essential that you have strong systems and data manipulation experience to provide first class support to assist with the directorates key business decisions. You must possess first class interpersonal, communication and presentation skills for this role.