Digital Production Executive
Digital Production Executive
Rural Sevenoaks-own transport essential
Salary: £22,000-£26,000 dependent on experience
Our client a leading B2B Media company based on the rural outskirts of Sevenoaks requires an experienced Digital Production Assistant with either B2B or B2C experience for a full time, permanent role. Due to the rural location of the client’s office your own transport is required.
The key objectives of this role are to assist in the production, maintenance and policing of content across the clients suite of corporate, brand and conference websites. Assist in the maintenance of the clients digital systems including: - WordPress and associated plug-ins, email marketing, ad server, social media management.
- For all websites, maintain information architecture, configure SEO, maintain taxonomies, maintain link integrity, optimise images, produce videos, optimise content layout, make and test usability improvements.
- Configure and deliver digital advertising products on behalf of customers e.g. HTML emails, Banner Advertising.
- Regularly report on website traffic and other digital activity, making recommendations and improvements accordingly. Feedback key findings to Commercial, Editorial and Events teams to inform about success and inform decisions.
- Maintain digital systems such as WordPress, Plug-ins, Adestra, Campaign Monitor. Tasks might include plug-in configuration, user management, systems integration, optimisation, house-keeping.
- Assist in the specification, configuration, testing and roll-out of new websites and website functionality
- Monitor and review own progress against objectives and make suggestions for self-development
- Any other duties which may reasonably be required
Administration (Including Finance)
- Maintain accurately all relevant records required to manage your duties, either on computer or otherwise as prescribed
- Submit all returns and other documentation to colleagues to meet prescribed deadlines, including budget forecasting
- Staying informed of financial/budgetary limits/targets
- To manage your clients through CRM database and record all client contact
- Adjusts to new responsibilities/ procedures/ legislation and tasks when required
- Manage own and team member’s time effectively to deliver agreed outcomes
- Continue to learn and develop sales and technical skills that enable you to do the job effectively and efficiently
Skills and Experience Required
Qualifications / Experience
- Experience of working in a digital team.
- Strong familiarity with digital systems, best practices and measurement tools
- Good understanding of how to use and write copy for digital platforms
- Be up-to-date on current trends & cultures both online and offline
- Ability to deliver quality work in a fast paced and high volume deadline driven environment
- Ability to manage a project from start to finish and able to manage several projects at once under tight deadlines and accommodate rapid changes
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail, flexibility and the ability to work under pressure to meet targets
- Excellent organisational skills, with flexibility to adapt to changes
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to motivate others in and outside the sales function
- Commercial acumen and business awareness
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong IT skills i.e. HTML, Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress), Photoshop, Video Production, Email Marketing systems (e.g. Campaign Monitor, Adestra MessageFocus)
If you meet the above criteria and would like to apply for this role please contact Jade at Select Appointments, Tunbridge Wells or apply online today.