Operating since 1974, this company conduct market research throughout the corporate world of investment in Europe by delivering rankings, market trends and insights. Each year, a survey is published and around 2,800 firms take to online voting. They have become widely recognised by brokerage firms, asset managers and corporate companies. Situated in young, dynamic shared offices, this small team with a big workload are about to embark on an exciting and busy period.
They are now on the hunt for a Junior Analyst to get stuck-in to gathering information and results before this year's survey is published in June.
In this Junior Analyst job, you will be providing support and assisting with functions along the way. Working in a small, tight-knit team, there will be ample learning opportunity and plenty of personal development.
In this Junior Analyst job, you will be:
- Understanding, learning and becoming proficient in the all elements of the survey
- Maintaining the database and all key contacts
- Verifying and investigating votes
- Responding to clients over email
- Contacting respondents to encourage survey participation
- Partaking in, and contributing to product development working groups
- Producing reports, presentations and data analysis
What we're looking for?
- Minimum 2.1 degree from a top university (ideally analytical)
- Some previous office-based and commercial experience
- Knowledge of market data or financial services would be a bonus
- Previous database management would be ideal
- Excellent computer skills and fully IT literate - excel is a necessity
- An organised, process driven mentality
- Emotional maturity - this is a small team and you could be expected to occasionally work autonomously
- The ability to prioritise and multi-task
- A genuine hard worker!
What else is on offer?
- Super cool young, dynamic offices in the heart of London
- Beer fridges in the office
- Unparalleled learning potential, from a small team environment
If you're interested in financial markets, and looking for Junior Analyst jobs, waste no time and apply for this Junior Analyst job in London today!