Customer Service Manager
Job Title: Customer Service Manager
Reports to: Group Managing Director
The Customer Service Manager is responsible for the total customer service function within my client and will be required to manage a team of staff to deliver exceptional customer service to their impressive client base.
The key deliverables for this role are to be able to effectively manage and mentor a team of personnel that reflects high performance and accuracy of documentation and information at all times. A dynamic hands on approach showing leadership with a professional and positive outlook is required with clear and precise communication skills at all levels.
PRINICIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES AND DELIVERABLES
- The procurement and management of team documentation to ensure the highest level of accuracy within required customer service level agreements and timescales at all times, including excellence in verbal, electronic and the quality of written communications for all of the customer service team.
- Effective communication with internal stakeholders including, Production Director and Sales Teams, collating key information for specific jobs by customer, ensuring effective and professional team communication.
- Working closely with the 'Production Director and 'Sales Teams in the daily delivery of data and taking the necessary steps required to ensure that customers requirements are met within industry service level agreements.
- Manage a team of Customer Service Representatives coordinate pricing and administrative requirements to customers and internal sales as requested within agreed timeframes using 'Tharstern' MIS and reporting suites.
- Ensure the upkeep and housekeeping of MIS Systems and equipment within the department and encouraging best practice with team members, providing training and support as required, assisting the promotion of new developments to structures to improve departmental efficiencies.
- Training and mentoring of other staff as required and working closely to ensure that the skill levels of other team members are improved within the Customer Service Department and agreeing an improvement plan at regular intervals.
- Setting objectives for team members and introducing an appraisal system to promote and develop accountabilities within the department.
- Provide additional internal reports as required by the company to agreed KPI's including analysis of key MIS generated system data when requested.
- Support the Production Director or Group Managing Director on external customer projects as requested, attend on and offsite customer meetings and support the Sales Teams as required as designated by your direct report.
For further information on this business and any other roles that are similar within the Print & Packaging industry, call Matthew Hanley on or email