Team Leader - Glasgow
Our client are a global banking and financial services company holding over 325 years of banking history and over 14 million UK customers.
Due to their continued growth and success, they are now searching for experienced Team Leaders to join their dynamic Glasgow branch to maximise customer satisfaction and overall performance.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to lead, manage, develop and motivate a team of Premier Bankers to deliver exceptional customer service.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
• Strong leadership experience with evidence of driving team performance through coaching and development techniques and situational leadership
• Strong understanding of people issues and the tools/policies available to support the leadership of a team
• Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
• Excellent planning and organisational skills with a strong attention to detail
• High levels of initiative, discipline and self-motivation
• Strong decision making and influencing skills with internal and external stakeholders
• Taking a collaborative approach to finding solutions, maintaining positive relationships with other teams and departments.
Offering a competitive salary of £25,000 + flexible shift patterns, this is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed!
Please submit CV's via Reed link if interested!