Experienced Mortgage Administrator-Wallington-Great Role Within a successful Mortgage Brokers
Our client, a friendly and successful small firm of Mortgage Brokers based in the London Suburbs, is looking for an administrator with experience of working for a mortgage intermediary.
- Progressing client cases for mortgages and general insurance
- Maintaining compliance process
- Ad-hoc/General Office Administration duties
- Maintaining client relationships - updates in current cases and previous clients on behalf of advisers
- Researching for mortgages and insurance cases
- Maintaining CPD record
- Maintaining agency details with lenders and insurers
It is essential that candidates have gained their experience working for a firm of mortgage brokers. You must be hard working, friendly, loyal, and honest and have a professional telephone manner. You should be empathetic and a good listener when dealing with clients. You must have experience of pre-sales and post-sales administration, including research, business submissions etc.
Ideally you should have experience of:- MortgageStream, TriGold, and General Insurance products. It is advantageous, but not essential for candidates to be educated to degree standard and have the CeMap qualification.
This is a friendly organisation that can genuinely offer you career progression, whether you wish to remain in an administrative role or work towards advising over time.
Due to the high number of applications received, unfortunately we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.