Customer Administrator - Full Time Monday to Friday
Bradford - 6 month fixed term contract - Salary £15,379 - start dates April. Immediate Interviews!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with our client within a global financial organisation situated in Bradford city centre on a 6 month fixed term contract. The site is close to both rail and bus transport links and has an onsite canteen. It is a full time positon, 35 hours per week working between 8am - 6pm.
Your role as Administrator will involve working as part of a team in the financial crime department. This team ensures the company complies with AML regulations that govern the UK Banking Industry. Part of the responsibility of the area is to perform enhanced due diligence on corporate low/medium risk identified customers.
Key Responsibilities of the role are;
- Deliver excellent customer service, liaising with colleagues across the Bank sharing technical and procedural knowledge
- To work as part of a multi-skilled team supporting other team members.
- Able to analyse data to highlight any associated risks
- Build cases methodically and accurately using available technology
- Conduct quality testing on core activities to measure operational effectiveness
- Ensure that key Regulatory requirements are met in line with FCA expectations
- Flexibility to ensure all related activities are processed in accordance with defined SLA’s
If you have a positive can do attitude and can work well in a fast paced, deadline driven environment, apply asap to be considered for an interview.
***Successful candidates should be able to pass a credit check, reference check and a disclosure Scotland check***
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts we are not always able to provide feedback on your application. If you don't hear from us within the next five days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, your details will be kept on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities.