Reporting into the Regional Director, we are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and engaging leader to manage diverse teams successfully and continue to drive our business forward.
The purpose of the role is:
- To manage, organise, control and supervise efficiently and profitably all elements of the Park in line with current Company policies and procedures ensuring delivery to the financial targets of the business
- To recruit, retain, motivate, train and develop department heads along with their direct reports to ensure we get the best from our people and deliver to and exceed our guest and owners expectations
- To manage, organise, control and supervise the process of any specified capital expenditure as directed by the Regional Director ensuring financial, conceptual and phasing objectives are achieved in line with Company policy
- To maximize sales, profitability and customer service to position the company as a brand of choice delivered through people.
The successful candidate will:-
- Have an extensive background in management (Owner and Customer focused businesses is essential)
- Have experience within a target driven, fast paced sales environment
- Be sales and target focused with a proven track record of success
- Have excellent leadership and partnership skills
- Have a business and financial acumen
- Have a passion for developing people and promoting internal talent.
The preferred candidate will have experience within the holiday park arena, have managed large and diverse teams and be aspiring to lead from the front.
If this sounds like you and you think you have Parkdean Resorts potential then apply now!