Quality Inspection Assistant
My client in West London are a large aviation company who specialise in supporting airlines in their overhaul of aerospace components.
They are now seeking a permanent member of staff to assist in the Quality Inspection department.
- To ensure that Quality Inspectors have everything required in order to carry out inspections of aircraft components
- Work to priority lists as provided by the production department
- Collect the components from their storage areas and collate the associated paperwork required
- Clean the components prior to inspection
- Comply at all times with company policy, legislation, and health & safety guidelines
- To work to and aim to improve on company LEAN processes
- To adhere to work deadlines and targets
The Ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience working in either an engineering workshop or aviation related environment
- Have previous experience of working with aircraft manuals. This is desirable but not essential
- Not be worried about getting dirty BUT be keen to keep the area clean and tidy!
- Have basic IT skills
- Be a team worker and able to use their own initiative
- Have good attention to detail with a flexible attitude to work
- Permanent role
- Monday to Friday. 7am-3pm.
- Salary: £20,000-£23,500
- Free onsite parking
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to:
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.