Events Assistant - Theatre
I am currently recruiting for an Events Assistant to assist the Hospitality Events Manager and work closely with the Hospitality team. This Events Assistant role is to work for a renowned Theatre company that is responsible for multiple theatres located in the heart of London.
The Events Assistant duties will include:
- To assist the Hospitality Events Manager with in-house hospitality and room hirings' service
- Provide support to the Hospitality Events Manager on projects / initiatives to drive the bar and catering aspect of the business
- Setting up meetings, memos, typing letters and reports
- To deal with phone calls and emails from hospitality partners as well as clients regarding bookings for events taking place at the theatres
- To manage the function timetable and online diary system to keep Theatre Managers informed of functions taking place
- To manage VIP events
Skills and abilities of the Events Assistant:
- Experience in PA/secretarial work
- IT literate - MS Office, Outlook, Word and Excel to an advanced standard
- Experience in bars, catering and events
- Interest in the Arts industry
This is a 3 month contract role with a view to turn to permanent.
If you are a hard-working,flexible Events Assistant and willing to work weekends and evenings when required, please apply now!
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.