An innovative digital media business are actively seeking at Financial Controller to manage all aspects of their finances and act as a key member of their senior management team.
As Financial Controller, you will need to understand how the business works, both commercially and financially so you can add significant value in supporting key strategic decisions. As well as typical Financial Controller responsibilities you will need to forge relationships with the MD, COO and Creative Director guiding the strategic development of the company.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintain and improve internal financial controls and processes
- Manage the company's cash position, producing regular cash flow forecasts
- Review of monthly management accounts and present in management meeting
- Review of financial performance and forecasts with budget
- Responsible for all statutory and corporate compliance
- Work with the commercial management in analysing contracts and commercial agreements
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- 3 - 5 years PQE with experience in a Financial Controller role
- Experience in an SME environment would be beneficial
- Confident and effective communicator
This is a fantastic opportunity to be number one in finance for a rapidly growing business. As well as accounting responsibilities you will be key to the business strategic planning and future growth of the business.
This role will pay a salary of £55,000 - £65,000 depending on experience. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity and you would like to find out me, please apply
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.