Trainee Insurance Underwriter
This leading insurance firm is one of the largest providers of legal indemnity insurance in the world. Headquartered in the US, they have a global reach, with each of their offices specialising in both commercial and residential property insurance.
They are now on the lookout for a bilingual Insurance Underwriter to join their Commercial team.
In this Insurance Underwriter graduate job, you will be responsible for assisting the underwriting of residential and commercial cases. You will work closely with senior management, who will ensure that you're successfully securing new business and providing a high-level of service.
In this Insurance Underwriter graduate job, your tasks will involve:
- Assisting with the daily underwriting and processing of commercial and residential risks
- Ensuring policy wording is correct and demonstrating an in-depth knowledge of policy coverage
- Liaising with external and internal clients confidently
- Building and maintaining excellent working relationships with clients
- Undertaking in legal research and projects
- Developing industry and marketplace knowledge
What we're looking for?
- At least a 2.1 from a top University in a related subject (legal/insurance/ property)
- Fluency in a European language - Spanish, Italian, French, German is a real plus
- Excellent Communication skills and an ability to liaise with all levels
- Ability to manage a busy work load
- Positive attitude, with a good sense of humour!
- The ability to build rapport with external clients and stakeholders
What else is on offer?
- Competitive private healthcare scheme
- Comprehensive training with clear progression milestones
- Global offices
Looking for Underwriter graduate jobs? Waste no time and apply for this Insurance Underwriter graduate job in London today!