A specialist commercial travel broker based in Hammersmith are currently looking for a driven Accounts Assistant to join their busy accounts department. The candidate must have previous Sage experience and a high attention to detail.
Main duties will include:
- Transferring Sales invoices from online booking system to Sage Line 50
- Maintaining Customers database in sage according to changes in bookings
- Posts customer payments by recording Bank transfers, and credit card transactions on Sage.
- Credit control
- Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries on Sage.
- Produce monthly Ages Debtors
- Review and verify invoices received via email and post
- Posting supplier invoices to online booking system on a daily basis
- Resolving supplier queries and invoice discrepancies
- Preparing weekly pay run and processing over 200 payments using bank transfers and credit card payments
- Maintain supplier’s database in Sage according to changes on booking system
- Processing Staff expenses and archiving all receipts and recording all payments on Sage
- Monitor Supplier accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Produce monthly Aged Creditors
- Processing monthly payroll using Sage payroll
- Setting up new members of the staff
- Paying PAYE on time each month
- Ensuring and updating any new changes to legislations
- Year-end processing issuing p60
This is a great opportunity for an accounts assistant looking to join a well established company offering progression for the right candidate.