University Programmes Coordinator contract
Job Title: University Programmes Coordinator (contract)
Salary: £26,000 - £32,000 PRO RATA + benefits
Contract duration: 12 months
My client is one of the largest internet companies out there who everyone wants to work with. Based in London, they are looking for an experienced University Programmes Coordinator to join their in-house team on a 12 month contract.
You will be working with top universities across EMEA, careers services and student organisations to target the top undergraduate and postgraduate Computer Scientists coming onto the market for both internships and full-time positions within the company
About the role
- Coordinating various university outreach activities across the EMEA region, including expenses, travel arrangements, preparing itineraries, tracking spend and general admin duties
- Assisting with ad-hoc events
- Working with marketing teams to create, edit and distribute materials for campus visits.
- Experienced in event management and planning, ideally from an internal graduate recruitment background
- A strong team player with a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills, able to process complicated information
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to prioritise busy workloads.
**Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time**