Accounts Assistant & Office Support
Job Title: Accounts Assistant & Office Support
Salary: £20-25k DOE
Hours: Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Our client is a fast moving and expanding company based in Brighton who are looking for an extra member of their busy and dynamic team to assist with their accounts and help with the general running of the office with an understanding of advertising & loading articles onto social media.
* Running credit control & chasing payment
* Producing invoices, Sage experience preferable
* Managing the companies vehicles VAT & tax
* Ensuring all inbound enquiries are dealt with promptly and professionally
* Contacting customers in a professional and accurate manner
* Using Excel on a daily basis
* Liaising & reporting to the board of Directors and supporting team colleagues
* General office support
Skills and experience needed:
* Self-motivated and the ability to multi-task and prioritise a busy workload
* Excellent organisational and communicational skills
* Enthusiastic and willingness to bring ideas to the table
* Strong Excel skills is a must
* Good team player who can work autonomously and be proactive
* Previous administration and/or customer service experience
If you are full of energy and enjoy a fun office environment whilst being able to work to tight deadlines then this is a great opportunity to join a friendly and growing company, for more information please contact Kelly on or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.