Client Support Assistant - Crawley - Well Renowned Private Wealth Organisation
Our client offers the very best in Private Wealth solutions and has built a strong reputation based on service and trust.
They are looking for an experienced Administrator/Client Support Assistant to compliment and support the team, carrying out the following-
Role & Responsibilities
- Inputting data on Adviser Office.
- Employee Benefits - Group Death In Service and Income Protection.
- Auto Enrolment - research scheme options, produce report and set up AE scheme.
- Submitting new business files.
- Managing Letters of Authority process.
- Scanning documents.
- Chasing providers for outstanding documentation.
- Inputting data.
- Assistance with annual review process.
- Running ad hoc admin projects.
- Adherence to the Company process.
Experience & Qualifications
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and Adviser office Software.
- Good knowledge of working with platforms.
- Attention to detail.
- Personal time management.
- Initiative to develop own ideas and projects to assist in the ongoing development of our client proposition.
- Keen and flexible attitude and ability to work under pressure.
- Minimum 5 years experience in financial services.
- Fully IT literate.
Due to the high number of applications received, unfortunately we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.