Legal Secretary Family Law
Our client has a permanent vacancy for a Legal Secretary to join it's small but busy and friendly family law team.
Previous experience as a Legal Secretary is required. You will be both effective and confident when communicating with team members and clients whilst maintaining a polite, courteous and friendly manner. You will have high standards of personal organisation and time management with the ability to manage your own workload and a friendly and approachable determination to succeed with the ability to work with little supervision.
You must have a good attention for detail with dealing with e.g. file management and document production and have the ability to use your own initiative. You must have excellent keyboard skills with a minimum speed of 60 wpm.
• To provide full secretarial assistance to four family law fee earners
• To undertake typing, preparation and copying of documents in relation to family law and practice issues
• To maintain diaries and make appointments as necessary
• To open files, make up file folders and maintain filing systems.
• To liaise with clients, obtain clarification of instructions and act accordingly.
• To undertake any other duties of an administrative and clerical nature as delegated by the family law fee earners.
• To provide full Receptionist duties.
• To answer all calls and keep a log of all calls.
• To meet and greet clients and make them a drink upon their arrival
• To keep Reception tidy at all times.
• To take payments from clients discharging their invoices.