PARALEGAL REQUIRED FOR LEADING LONDON LAW FIRM - £32K
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a part or fully LPC qualified Paralegal to join this prestigious law firm in their Litigation Division. - Duties as follows:
- To provide comprehensive PA and Paralegal support at Partner level involving a level of chargeable fee earning support
- To assist Fee Earners in a number of high profile and contentious cases
- Diary management and travel arrangements
- Assisting with billings
- Extensive liaison with clients
- To conduct legal research as required
- To attend departmental meetings
- To arrange client lunches and process expenses
- Ad-hoc projects on behalf of Fee Earners as required
My client is looking for a candidate with a minimum of 6 months experience working in a Paralegal capacity, ideally within the Litigation or Construction practice areas.
This role would suit a candidate with a legal qualification (LLB) who is part or fully LPC qualified, looking to expand on their legal knowledge and experience by joining a successful London law firm.
Excellent communication skills are essential for this role, as is a sound work ethic and meticulous attention to detail.
If you feel your experience and aspirations match the above specification, do not hesitate to submit your details to avoid disappointment.
Penhaligon's Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities employer