Are you looking to develop your finance career?
We are looking to recruit a finance administrator to provide financial and administrative support for one of our high profile FMCG contractsMain responsibilities
- To provide effective financial & administrative support to the Finance Manager & Operational team allowing them to focus on their core competencies
- Focus on managing a number of processes key to the accurate allocation of revenues, costs & reporting of service performance within the IFM contract
- Be the point of contact for the client regarding month end reporting and invoicing queries
- Liaise with Account Managers & Management Accountants to improve contract & team performance.
- Effective use of SAP to assist in highlighting any issues or risks
- Manage the Client RGR billing process for all regions
- Tracking of the PO numbers to ensure effective billing processes.
- Proficient in Microsoft packages particularly Excel
- Proficient in reporting and analysis methods
- Attention to detail & accuracy is essential
- Ability to work on own initiative & to be proactive
- Aptitude for numerical work & analysis
- Excellent communication skills
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process