Marketing Assistant - Cosmetics
This London-based sensitive skincare brand is currently stocked in over 50 countries. They use only organic and vegan ingredients in their products, all of which are clearly listed on the packaging as they want to show consumers exactly what they're paying for. With A-list celebrities such as Natalie Portman singing their praises, they are set for even bigger stardom.
They are now on the hunt for a creative Marketing Assistant to join them in West London on a paid placement.
In this Marketing Assistant graduate job, you will be working alongside a fantastic team of marketers who will show you their expertise and the ropes. You will gain exposure to elements of both PR and Marketing, taking charge of blogger outreach and creating content.
Please note, this position is a paid placement with huge scope to move into a permanent position.
In this Marketing Assistant graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with social media monitoring
- Creating engaging content
- Identifying influencers and bloggers to approach
- Updating and maintaining database
- Filing press cuttings
- Assisting with events and awards entries
- General press office management
What we're looking for?
- A 2.1 from a good university
- A social media marvel - you will already have a strong digital presence
- A keen interest in organic, natural skincare
- Experience using a Mac computer
- Are you an avid blogger? This would be a big plus!
- Flawless communication skills, both written and verbal
- Additional languages are favourable
- A knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
What more do you need to know?
- Free skincare products are up for grabs!
- Weekly yoga and Pilates classes
- Share options schemes
- Pay-day pizza day!
Want to join an exciting cosmetics brand? Waste no time and apply for this Marketing Assistant paid placement in London today!