Information Security Manager
Our blue chip banking client, who provide excellent lending and savings products are now looking to appoint the challenging position of Information Security Manager to provide 1st line of defence activity. Reporting to a senior manager you will take responsibility for the development and implementation of the governance framework ensuring full compliance with UK legislation and the group risk plan. Further responsibilities include...
- Work closely with key stakeholders you will assume responsibility for data protection, governance, information security risks and managing security incidents
- Provide guidance and assurance to senior management on the effectiveness and compliance of controls and risk management processes
- Design and deliver relevant training programmes to all employees
- Oversee information security governance processes ensuring the appropriate access to information is provided to the wider group
- Pursue information security initiatives to address weaknesses and vulnerabilities
- Maintain the data asset register
- Proven experience of working within information security, risk management and a governance framework
- Demonstrate enthusiasm for your area of expertise and engage with various stakeholders to ensure engagement
- Proven ability to challenge and remove barriers to programme delivery
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Proven knowledge of the information security landscape including cyber
£35k - £48k plus bonus plus benefits
Matthew Cooper: Cavendish Maine Recruitment Group
If your application is successful we aim to contact you the same day to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, please feel free to contact us as we may have other vacancies that would better suit your skills & experience.
Also, please do not hesitate to pass Cavendish Maine’s details, or a particular vacancy you’ve seen advertised, onto a colleague/friend as they may benefit from this information and please continue to view our vacancies.