Experienced Paraplanner-Sutton Area-Exciting HNW organisation-Excellent Salary
A Fantastic new Paraplanner role is now available within a reputable HNW Wealth Specialist, based in Surrey.
Our client is a highly respected wealth practice based in professional offices, and they are looking for a diploma qualified or close to qualifying Paraplanner.
You will be working directly with the busiest adviser within the practice who is also the managing director, and will be assisting in them managing their client bank.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working individual wanting to build a long term career within financial planning.
In return a generous salary will be given, and full study support will be given for further professional development.
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide compliant, technical and report writing support for the Director and Practice Advisors allowing them to maximise time spent with clients, thus contributing to the business’ financial and service targets.
- Cross-check Confidential Client Reviews, prepare suitability letters and illustrations, manage cases to completion and work with internal processing systems.
- Work alongside an efficient administration team and be given full training on the relevant IT systems.
- Be based in a busy office ensuring the business generated by the Practice is processed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Detailed technical report writing skills within Wealth Management. Particular knowledge of pensions, investments and estate planning would be highly advantageous.
- Attendance at client meetings with the Advisers as appropriate, presenting financial planning reports and taking details.
- Preparing technical documentation for client meetings.
- Use of CRM software to create, update and maintain personal client information.
- Identifying and managing marketing opportunities for the business.
- Preparation and submission of client applications.
- Preparation of standard, transfer and complex Suitability Letters to clients, achieving "suitable first time" quality of documentation in line with company practice.
- Keeping up to date on all new industry specific regulations, including FCA Conduct of Business Rules and compliance matters, and ensuring these standards are maintained.
Qualifications & Experience
- An experienced Financial Services Paraplanner. Ideally, you will be working for an IFA or in a Wealth Management environment and hold the Level 4 Dip PFS qualification or are working towards this.
- Alternatively, you may be FPC qualified and/or have significant industry experience.
- The typical advice solutions designed by the Advisers mean we are looking for an individual who is creative and has abilities in the areas of pensions, investments and Estate Planning.
- The particular individual should preferably be someone who is experienced in creating/designing holistic advice solutions.
- The role may be attractive to someone who might be in one or more of the following roles: Previous Financial Advisor, experienced Pensions, Investments or Estate Planning Practitioner, experienced high level Paraplanner, or a technician currently working on a helpdesk/technical support for example, and wanting to take the next step.
- A quick thinker, able to think on their feet with an ability to priorities their work load.
- Have a high level of literacy and numeracy.
- Demonstrated proven longevity in previous positions.
Due to the high number of applications received, unfortunately we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.