You are key to supporting the team in managing the client’s business, helping to build and develop the relationship at the junior brand manager level of the client’s teams and ensuring that the agency is able to produce the best possible work on time and on budget by ensuring that your team have everything they need.
We are looking for an extremely organised and autonomous individual to support the account team through the busy summer season – working across the live events schedule initially, with the potential to work across wider projects across the integrated marketing mix.
You are responsible for executing any assignments allocated to you by the Account Manager or Account Director, and your role includes general duties in assisting your team:
- To ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget
- To work as part of the account handling team, liaising closely with clients and the creative team
- To assist with the financial aspects of the projects, liaising with finance departments and suppliers, and managing cost tracking
- To manage your time efficiently in what is a busy and vibrant environment
- To take an active role in managing temporary Summer staff
- Deliver excellence to our clients, through exceptional attention to detail and problem solving solutions.
- To attend business review or team meetings
- To deliver against key KPIs
The successful candidate for this role will have at least 12-18 months’ experience as a graduate or intern within an agency.