Client Services Consultant - SIPP knowledge required
Our client is a leading Investment business who are experiencing an exciting period of growth. They are now recruiting for a Client Service Consultant to join their friendly team and are looking for a candidate with a high level of SIPP knowledge to be their subject matter expert.
This is an exciting and varied role where you will be responsible for handling enquiries via phone, email and live chat from your accounts and new prospects. Aligned to a particular region to increase focus you will also be expected to assist colleagues to ensure the strategic objectives of the business are maximised.
Key role responsibilities:
- Providing support via phone, email and live chat with Financial Advisers and providing technical support and Webex education sessions
- Building proactive relationships with your Advisers using phone, email online meetings and offsite meetings.
- Answering incoming calls from Advisers and Prospects, recording details of the call using CRM. The aim is to achieve a "One and Done" approach with 95% of calls received
- Be the referral point in the team for any technical SIPP queries
- Assisting with the marketing team with the production of email campaigns, both with content and follow up calls with Advisers who have engaged with the campaign
Our client is looking for somebody with proven passion for client services, along with in depth SIPP knowledge. Your experience will include engaging with and supporting a sales team and in particular how an IFA operates its business. We are looking for somebody who has commitment to quality client service with good communication and good attention to detail.
Our Client offers a market leading benefits package, including an unbelievably generous Non contributory pension. If this sounds like the right role for you please apply today!