Sales & Marketing Manager - London
Sales & Marketing Manager
£25,000 - £35,000
Do you have a passion for marketing? Great! Are you a creative problem solver, enjoy taking ownership and able to manage multiple projects at once? Then we want to hear from you! Our client is seeking an ambitious, bright, forward-thinking, entrepreneurial and high-spirited Marketing Manager to help us drive customer acquisition to the next level.
We are looking for a capable all-round marketer with and some tech ability who can hit the ground running, love challenges and has a desire to excel in everything they do. Expertise in any of the following areas would be very useful: User acquisition, Retention, social and content marketing, CRM or partnerships.
The right person is a doer with creative flair and tenacity. You’ll help us grow our subscriber base through email marketing, partnerships, social engagement, advertising and growth hacking.
You will join a dynamic, hard-working and close-knit team in the heart of London and get to experience all areas of marketing from app to web and customer service to commercial. You’ll take ownership of marketing initiatives, and to build, test, and deploy growth projects from the ground up. There are plenty of opportunities to bring your ideas to life and make your mark!
This is a unique opportunity to work for a startup that is a game changer in a traditional industry and has global reach.
You will need to prove that you have...
- Excellent copywriting skills is a MUST
- A positive and can-do attitude and prepared to stand up and be counted as an important contributor to the overall success of the team
- A go-getter problem solver and ability to manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Enthusiasm, creativity and a point of view on all things related to marketing and communications
- Attention to details - you double and triple check your work without being asked
- Minimum 2 years work experience in marketing
- Hands-on Content, Social or Email Marketing experience
- Ability to effectively and clearly present and communicate ideas
- Good eye for design
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Photoshop (or other similar image software)
- Ability to create attractive banners/ images
- Flair for design and presentation
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Experience in subscription business
- Experience in Social Media channels including Paid Social
- Marketing experience: 2 years
Disclaimer: Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.