Graduate Accounts Assistant
We are looking for top 2014 - 2016 graduates from Red Brick universities to cover several roles based in the City of London.
This is the perfect chance for a Graduate Accounts Assistant to get into a progressive role and study for a professional qualification.
FTSE 250 business based in the City of London.
The Graduate Accounts Assistant will be required to:
* Provide support to the financial accountant in the month end process
* Monthly general ledger postings including accruals, prepayments and depreciation
* Production of bank reconciliations (for multiple accounts and in multiple currencies)
* Completion of month end reports and placing onto file
* Manage the purchase & sales ledgers - processing invoices and ensuring everything is coded correctly
* Supplier statement reconciliations
* Intercompany process management and invoice and cost allocation
* Ad hoc duties and analysis to senior managers in the business
The successful Graduate Accounts Assistant must:
* Be a graduate from a Red Brick University that has studied a relevant qualification (1st class degrees only)
* Have a minimum of AAB at A-Level
* Have a minimum of 6 months experience in an accounting role
* Be looking to study either ACCA or CIMA within the next 12 months
* Highly numeric/strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Have a good understanding of Excel (V-Lookups, Pivot Tables, VBA and Macros)
The perfect opportunity for the best Graduate Accounts Assistants to apply.
Progressive role based in the City of London.
Study support provided.