An esteemed investment firm are seeking an ambitious Investment Director to originate and execute investment transactions.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing relations to increase market penetration with banks, financial sponsors, restructuring advisors, lawyers M&A advisors etc.;
- Deal origination, execution, negotiation and documentation;
- Contribute to the development and implementation of a market plan;
- Develop and execute account strategies;
- Lead corporate presentations;
- Contribute to the budgeting process.
The successful candidate will have over 8 years professional experience. Ideally in banking with a finance focus combined with restructuring advisory experience with a major consulting firm. You will have a proven track record in distressed/restructuring finance, together with proven origination skills and/or a high interest in deal sourcing.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading investment firm offering great exposure to clients and projects with an exceptional financial package.