Purchase Ledger Assistant - £27k
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a data and branding company for a Purchase Ledger Assistant to join them.
My client is looking for someone who can grow into the role, and with the company continual growth can also grow their career within the company too.
- Ensuring invoices are authorised, coded and posted
- Conducting Supplier Statement reconciliations
- Liaising with suppliers when required
- Setting up new suppliers
- Processing fortnightly BACS Payment Runs
- Maintenance of aged creditors
- Post and reconcile company credit cards
- Conducting weekly petty cash reconciliations
- Weekly Bank Reconciliations for all Group Companies
- Aid in the production of Weekly Cashflows
Sales Ledger Assistants have the following skills and attributes:
- Ideally you will have 12 months’ previous Purchase ledger experience within a similar organisation
- Previous experience of Paprika and Sage software would be beneficial
- Good excel skills
- Good telephone manner, preferable with some experience in credit control
- Good verbal communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet targets and deadlines
- Attention to detail
- The ability to work in a team and independently
A good benefits package is provided and the opportunity for study support for the right person, this is a great opportunity for someone to move their career forward.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!