Purchase Ledger Clerk
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced purchase ledger clerk working for a highly regarded media firm with offices in Central London. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Clerk who is looking to take the next steps in their career with a highly successful and growing company. The firm will also provide the successful Purchase Ledger Clerk with a clear career path, study support and excellent employee benefits package.
- Match, batching and coding invoices.
- Setting up and updating supplier accounts
- Processing weekly payment runs via BAC’s
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Resolving supplier and department queries
- Processing employee expenses.
The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk will have:
- Strong communication skills
- Intermediate use knowledge of Excel including an ability to do V-lookups and Pivot tables
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA studier
If you wish to develop your career with this amazing company and have the correct skill set, please do apply.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are only able to reply to the applicants that are successfully short listed, it is the policy of Accountancy Divisions only to consider candidates with relevant accountancy and finance experience who are eligible to live and work in the UK, and are able to attend a face-to-face interview at our offices within 5 working days.
WE/AB/19119 Purchase Ledger Clerk Central London
Salary: Up to £25k with Study support and excellent benefits package